quarta-feira, 2 de janeiro de 2013

Game Programming : A Start

First of all welcome to my blog.

My name is Morphex, a web-developer,programmer, hobbyist game programmer, and student at a university in Portugal.

This blog will focus mostly on my programming journey, and will feature articles,tutorials, rants and other aspects that I feel to discuss around here. Here I will talk about my upcoming projects, either games or software I develop.

Most of my tutorials/articles with code related subjects will be in C#, since I love the language syntax and Visual Studio as editor (yes I know many of you will start throwing rocks and stones at me, but its my choice  ).

I am thinking in writing at least once per week, but occasionally it might be sooner or later. Stay tuned. And don't forget to leave your feedback.

One last thing, I am active under GameDev Forums with the same nick name, so you can find me around there.

Hopefully you will enjoy this as much as I do, and in the way you and I might learn something.

Thank you for your time,
Morphex

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário